Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Why is Mi on the Move?



Why wouldn't she be? I read a really great quote last year it said....'Laugh in your face the next time you think you're too broke, too old or too afraid to make a change. You are stronger than you know.' It really made me think.....I'm 30. If I don't make some serious changes now....things are never gonna change. I was afraid of what my next 20, 30, 40 or more years would look like. So....I made some changes. Changes are tough....I'm not gonna sugar coat it. But I've learned that things usually get worse before they get better....and they have. I breathe easier, I smile more freely and I love the little life I've created. I'm still moving through life and plan to keep moving until I've landed among the stars. An interesting friend told me, when I met her for the first time on an airplane to Chicago, that her 106 year old grandfather once shared with her, that the secret to a long and happy life was to never have any habits....people, places, things, drugs, alcohol....no habits. His advice made me re-evaluate my life, the people in it and the everything in between. No habits. Don't get stuck in the ruts....live outside the box. You get the picture....this is why Mi is on the move......

No comments:

Post a Comment