Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What is Mi on the Move?

Mi on the Move is Mi...onto bigger and better things. Here I go....watch me. So much to look forward to and oh so much to celebrate! Celebrating the 5 year anniversary of my sweet little shoe store, Mi Shoes, this Fall 2010 is something I'm so very excited for. Every day I thank my lucky stars that I'm still here. Last year was the most challenging year of my life (professionally and personally) so I'm very grateful that by the grace of God and all my guiding angels, I was able to keep the doors to my store open and my dream alive. I'm realizing now that Mi Shoes is a stepping stone....a beginning....with so much yet to come. It's my foundation....and my catalyst. So many valuable lessons learned in the last 5 years....so many lessons yet to come. At present, when I'm not busy at the shoe store or running my girl from one activity to the next, I'm working towards earning my pilates teaching certificate...and I'm finding just how much my own body craves movement. It's something I've become very passionate about and can't wait to share with others. In other news....my daughter, Miss P, has just graduated from elementary school and play dates and is on to middle school and training bras. I can remember how confusing and strange middle school was and I want to be there for my girl as she struggles through it...as we all did. Miss P will be an 'adult' in a mere 7 years....which makes me think more and more about the ever pressing question, "what do I want to be when I grow up?" I'm realizing how much more work there is to do...and how hard I'm gonna have to work. So....join me as I look forward to what's yet to come...in life, in love and in business. Here I go....

No comments:

Post a Comment