Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Who is Mi?


I'm Mi. I've become Mi....Mi has become me. She follows me wherever I go.....and she's cheering for me at the end of every day. She's a bit of a dreamer. She loves the way the sunshine feels on her shoulders...in the middle of a hot summer's day. She dances when no one is looking and she sings when no one is listening. She has smiles to spare and no spare change to speak of. Mi has wanderlust and yearns to be a gypsy on the open sea....but she's torn because she's also deeply rooted in her community and her family of friends. She loves to play dress-up with or without her girlfriends....and believes that every day is an occasion to express herself. She works hard....and she plays harder. However, you won't catch Mi wasting her days away....she doesn't have time to. Mi is a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a lover and a daydreamer...she wears many hats and is determined to wear them all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment